The FMC Network are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer for a well-established Building Services contractor in Oxfordshire. If you're an experienced Mechanical Engineer looking for a new and progressive position, please read below.
• Responsible for all site mechanical systems, ensuring they are operated, maintained, diagnosed, and repaired to the appropriate statutory and regulatory standards.
• Proactive engagement in LCAM system reviews ensuring continuous improvement of systems under your control.
• Data integrity in Agility / CAFM systems is reviewed and meets or exceeds statutory requirements.
• Proactive engagement in capital projects and site minor works (SMW) that add or modify elements of systems under your control.
• Provide specialist advice and support for all Technical Services management activities associated with all building services.
• Attend the site out of hours as part of call out system, in cases of emergency when the sub-contractor, security operations or management request support.
• Qualified to HNC or appropriate apprenticeship level in mechanical engineering
• Hold or be prepared to work towards achieving Pressure and Confined space AP Status and other Appointments as deemed appropriate
• 2 years + Experience of installation, testing, maintenance, and operation of mechanical systems
• Experience of standby power systems.
• Experience of safe working practices and permit to work systems
• Demonstrable skills in dealing and working closely with internal and external customers and suppliers on complex and interrelated issues on an ongoing basis
If you’d like to find out more about this Mechanical Engineer role, please contact Ryan Evans on 0121 450 5000 firstname.lastname@example.org