£40000 - £45000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer to join our maintenance team based in Ware. This is a chance to get OFF the tools and move into a support-based function looking at technical drawings, and the implementations of SOPs.
Working hours: 8:00 - 17:00
• To assist in the delivery of the Priority Engineering Standards (GES) and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) policy gaps at site.
• Work with SMEs, supporting staff and clients technical leads to establish and agree priority activities and to ensure these are delivered to time and to quality required.
• Provide support across a range of maturing technical transformation activities established under the mobilisation and transition programme.
Duties / Responsibilities:
• Support the Integration of a new written scheme of examination.
• Develop and support the implementation of the new insurance inspection log books.
• Develop and introduce mechanical system operating instructions and related documents (e.g. SOP’s) that define the site mechanical safety programme.