£35000 - £42000 per annum
You have the opportunity to join a growing Facilities Management company with a solid reputation built over the last 30+ years. Currently seeking a Business Development Manager to predominantly focus on building their waste contracts with both private and public sector organisations across Hampshire. Supported by the Commercial Sales Manager and Operational team, you will work closely with existing clients, expanding the range of services provided and also generating new business.
As a successful Business Development Manager you will build lasting relationships based on quality of service and trust to increase turnover of the Hampshire Division. The approach will be consultative and solutions driven, focussing on customer needs. The company is keen to invest further in generating inbound enquiries to support the sales function and welcomes innovative ideas. You will actively work closely with Operations Managers and central Bid Team to spot and capitalise on opportunities.
Ideal candidate experience:
• Proven track record in a similar sales or business development role.
• Experience within Waste or Facilities Management sector.
• Consultative and solutions driven.
• Able to identify opportunities to introduce additional services to existing clients.
• Able to identify and generate new business.
You will receive a basic salary of £35,000 to £42,000 plus car, laptop, mobile and bonus.