£35000 per annum
The FMC Network are currently recruiting for Installation Electricians in both the Wiltshire and Hampshire areas. This is working for a reputable well known global service provider.
Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities / Deliverables
To carry out the delivery of electrical installations in an effective, efficient and professional manner across controlled environments ensuring the complete satisfaction of all of our direct and indirect clients.
Duties / Responsibilities:
• To carry out a programme of minor electrical installation projects across various client sites.
• To support the electrical aspect of mechanical, fabric and civils projects.
• To supply all supporting installation and commissioning documentation upon completion of works.
• Identify and feedback continues improvements, innovations and ways in which the team could operate more efficiently.
• Successfully deliver installations using recognised installation methods and techniques used in the industry.
• Carry out testing, inspection and certification of electrical installations.
• Demonstrate a proven track record with experience of working as an installation electrician in commercial and industrial environments.
• Driven and enthusiastic self-starter who uses initiative to achieve results.
• Polite and able to deal with customers as and when required
• Qualified to City & Guilds 236 Part 1 & 2 or equivalent NVQ.
• Familiar with 18th Edition of the IEE Wiring Regulations BS 7671.
• C&G 2391-10 Inspection & Testing, & C&G 2391-20 Design & Verification would be an advantage.
• Be able to communicate effectively and have flexible approach to work patterns
If you’re interested in the above Installation Electrician role please get in touch with Ryan Evans on 0121 450 5000.