£50000 - £70000 per annum
Head of Software / Systems
Leeds / West Yorkshire
Up to £70,000 + bonus
Office based 3 days a week
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Head of Software / Systems to join a successful manufacturing company who are based in West Yorkshire. This role will be a functional leader therefore you will currently be operating as a mid-manager in the market and able (and willing) to grow with the role as the company realises it's growth ambitions - offering great career prospects and professional development.
This client provides B2C and B2B services and at present they are currently utilising 6 different systems which include a cloud based system where customers are able to generate orders, a CRM system and a web based product. The systems work in silo and aren't currently as effective or efficient as they could be hence the need for a software specialist to quickly identify the gaps, make the systems more user friendly and to streamline and create synergies across the systems, in turn improving processes from customer order through to manufacturing/distribution.
Person & Background Specification
• A need to be execution orientated. Clear on deliverables and able to drive software improvement through a commercial lens.
• Well experienced in a variety of cloud-based systems and ERP software options – generally systems literate with a good network of trusted providers.
• Fascinated by tech-enabling products with a philosophy of profitability through customer centricity.
• Hands-on technical experience, design or maintenance, on a corporate network.
• You will need to be resourceful and focused on the end goal. Challenges and issues should be identified, but solutions and work-arounds being proposed to the business.
• Passionate about software and eager to make a mark in the business to drive it forward.
• Relatively sector agnostic but manufacturing experience would be ideal.
• Generally system and software savvy.
• You will need to be flexible, adaptable and embrace ambiguity. Able to deep-dive into the tapestry of systems, review and recreate to improve capability
• An innovator and idea generator – driving the evolutions of the business through robust IT solutions
If this is something of interest and you have the above experience, please do apply with your cv quoting 480104888