£55000 - £65000 per annum
Senior HR Manager
£55,000 - £65,000
An SME with a growing reputation is seeking a Senior HR Manager that will be instrumental in developing the service offering of HR to a diverse internal customer base.
Leading a small HR team you will be responsible for providing both an operational and strategic service to the business, taking ownership of introducing new policies and processes, through to introducing a 2 year HR strategy that will allow business growth and the realisation of commercial goals.
With the business in a state of flux this is the ideal time to be joining the business. You will be instrumental in building the HR function from ground level, introducing best practice, and ensuring the function delivers a best in class service offering.
To be considered for this role you will:
• Be either a Current Senior HR Manager in a small business or a multi site HR Manager looking for their first functional lead opportunity
• Be a commercial, pragmatic generalist HRM who is comfortable working alongside snr leadership level
• Have worked in a lean HR function with a HR generalist structure without in house COEs
• Have been heavily involved with developing foundational HR practices, processes and policies
• Have a progressive track record of successfully delivering change and embedding into an organisation
• Have delivered projects through all the HR disciplines including reward, engagement and development
• Have worked in a fast paced environment, ideally within retail, hospitality or with a warehouse environment
If this role is of interest please send your CV to Matt Greenberg quoting job reference 480104916.
Matt Greenberg 480