£25000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Water Hygiene Technician to join a global, market leading business in a field based role primarily covering the Cambridgeshire area.
The company provide complete Water Treatment solutions to a range of industries, with a focus on the industrial sector.
As a Water Hygiene Technician, you will carry out a wide range of services on behalf of client’s, ensuring all works are carried out in compliance with ACOP L8 & HSG274. Your key responsibilities will include:
• Ensure all client sites are provided with the appropriate water hygiene services
• Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and with clients
• Complete field documentation and reports in an accurate and timely manner
• Proactively make recommendations to clients regarding suggested improvements
To be considered for the role of Water Hygiene Technician you will need to have the following skills & experience:
• Full working knowledge of ACOP L8 & HSG274
• Experience with temperature monitoring of hot and cold water systems
• Experience with cooling towers, water storage tanks etc
• Full driving license, with a willingness for regional travel
A basic salary of between £28-32k is on offer for the Water Hygiene Technician role, along with a company vehicle and a market leading benefits and training package associated with a global market leader.
For more information on this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 07551565406 for an informal discussion