£28000 - £40000 per annum
My client is a privately owned Environmental consultancy specialising in the Water Safety sector. They provide a wide range of services, including training, for all aspects of water hygiene, monitoring and control to clients across the UK. Due to a period of ongoing growth, they are looking to recruit a Legionella Risk Assessor to join their team.
This is a white-collar Legionella Risk Assessor position that will primarily see you involved in carrying out Legionella Risk Assessments at commercial properties, as well as delivering Legionella training to clients, and policy writing.
To be considered for this Legionella Risk Assessor opportunity, you will need to have the following skills and experience:
• Previous experience carrying out Legionella Risk Assessment’s assessing commercial properties
• Relevant industry qualifications (L8, City & Guilds etc)
• An ability to deliver training based around Legionella awareness
• Excellent communication skills, with an ability to build rapport with a wide range of clients
• Full UK driving license, and your own vehicle
A basic salary of between £28,000 - £40,000 is on offer along with mileage paid at 45p a mile directly by the client, along with overtime opportunities. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing, ambitious consultancy and play a key role in their ongoing success.
For more information on this opportunity, please call Paul Turrall on 07551565406, or apply via the link below.