Want to work for an exciting, innovative and reputable brand?
Looking for your next challenge in an area sales and key account management role?
Due to expansion, this leading supplier of high quality excavator parts are now looking to onboard a great Area Sales candidate to help drive further growth and expansion across the Lond East area.
For the right candidate the opporunity offers:
- Attractive base salary, guaranteed bonus in the first 12 months + uncapped, performance-based bonus thereafter.
- Company car, laptop, smart phone, expense account.
- Ongoing training and professional development.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities, includes but not limited to:-
- Contributes to the sales growth of the division by generating sales lead as a result of effective networking, referrals and prospecting.
- Successfully identifies, penetrates and closes business opportunities to a successful end, including additional sales opportunities.
- Prepares and follows up with quotations, and ensures timely payments from clients.
- Is able to negotiate within a defined framework so as to be able to achieve a sale.
- Monitors orders closely and can rapidly escalate any lost order issues so as to minimise any financial loss.
- Consistently achieve sales and profitability targets.
- Maintains an excellent relationship with suppliers ensuring that the correct specifications for an order are delivered to the customer.
- Works in harmony with the Sales office organisation and other departments to maximise productivity and reduce costs.
- Communicates effectively with After Sales so as to ensure a smooth and seamless handover of products to customers.
- Actively supports the development of Sales Trainees, providing them with every opportunity to enhance their skills and experiences.
- Actively develops a network of new customer relationships with both new and existing clients.
- Maintains and develops an excellent relationship with existing clients, establishing regular communication to be able to assess any new requirements.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further, please contact the Elite team today.