Location: South of the UK (Location is Flexible)
Salary Paying up to £45,000 (Subject to Experience), Plus Overtime, Company Van, Phone, Laptop, Company Pension Scheme, 25 Days Holiday, Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, Full Manufacturer Training.
We have a brand-new opening for a Mobile Crane Technician to join a market leading organisation of cranes worldwide. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to grow their career within a well-established brand, where you shall receive an abundance of training, skill development, and career progression.
As a Field Service Engineer, you shall be tasked with providing technical support to a trusted customer base out on sites across your assigned territory. Flexibility around travel will be required.
Responsibilities of the Role:
• Carry out Service, Repair, and Maintenance work on a range of cranes
• Identify any faults within hydraulic and pneumatic systems
• Troubleshoot, investigate, and resolve standard technical problems that arise
• Provide good customer service at all times
• Carry out assigned tasks and duties in a safe manner, ensuring compliance of company health and safety regulations.
Requirements of Role:
• Must hold an NVQ or City & Guilds in Engineering
• We encourage anyone with experience working on Mobile Cranes, Truck Mounted Cranes, Plant Machinery, Material Handling Equipment, Forklift Trucks, or Agricultural Machinery to apply
• Must be prepared to travel with the occasional night away from home
• Hold a Full UK driving license
If you are someone who fits the above requirements and would like to find out more about this opportunity please speak to Zoe Mansfield at Elite Consultancy - 0121 450 5000 – firstname.lastname@example.org