Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 Basic, Plus Company Car, Phone, Laptop, 21 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays, Full Training Available, BUPA Healthcare, Company Pension, Career Progression.
An exciting new opportunity has become available to join a well-established lifting organisation based in Northamptonshire, who are looking for a dynamic, commercial aware, Contract Lift Manager to join their team.
This is a business who pride themselves on their people, the customer service they deliver, and their reputation across the cranes and lifting industries. This role would ideally suit a well-rounded individual who is looking for scope and autonomy within their role, and the opportunity to develop within a thriving business environment.
Responsibilities of the Role
• To attend site and produce a site survey, site specific method statement, lift plans and risk assessment
• Develop and maintain a continuous good repour with customers and team members.
• Liaise with clients to ensure works are carried out in a timely, safe and professional manner.
• Raise quotations as required and submit them to the client in a timely manner.
• Attend client meetings as required.
• Manage crews on site.
• To be able to share and demonstrate lifting knowledge.
Requirements of Role:
• Previous experience in a Contract Lift Manager role is desirable
• Must hold knowledge of the Crane, Lifting, Machinery Movement, or Transport industries
• Must hold a CPCP Slinger/Signaller certification
• Must be a qualified CPCS Appointed Person
• Must hold a UK driving licence
If you are someone who fits the above requirements and would like to find out more about this opportunity please speak to Zoe Mansfield - 0121 450 5000 – firstname.lastname@example.org