Do you want to join one of the world’s leading manufacturers of construction and earthmoving equipment?
Do you have a genuine interest in construction equipment and a desire to learn more?
Do you want the opportunity to earn between £55,000 - £60,000 per year?
If so, Elite Consultancy Network have the perfect opportunity for you!
What’s on offer
- Base salary of £37,500
- Overtime paid at time and a half on weekdays
- Overtime paid at double time on weekends
- Company van
- Paid door-to-door
- Health package
- Training and development programme - working for a first class employer who is committed to investing in the skills, development and diversity of its people
What’s involved in the role
- Carrying out scheduled machine servicing at customer sites
- Troubleshooting and fault-finding
- Showing a strong attention to detail
- Working under pressure, with the aptitude to think on your feet and resolve any issue that may arise
- Ensuring that work is carried out to the highest standard and on time
- Ensuring that service reports and timesheets are completed correctly and submitted on time
- Liaising with other support staff such as service controllers to ensure maximum efficiency
What you will need
- Excellent diagnostic and reporting skills
- A proven track record working on modern hydraulic excavators and wheel loaders
- Experience in troubleshooting modern hydraulic systems and diesel engines
- Excellent IT skills with a strong ability to analyse fault code data
- Experience working on large-scale mobile earthmoving equipment in a quarry environment
- A ‘Quarry and Safety Passport’ and an IPAF card - preferred
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am-5pm