Do you want to join a growing and progressive company who are specialists in machinery manufacturing?
Do you thrive best when working for a large global company?
Do you want the financial security of being paid above market rate?
If so, Elite Consultancy Network have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are leading the search for an After Sales Supervisor to join one of the industry’s leading experts in heavy construction machinery manufacturing.
What’s on offer
- £39,000 - £46,000, dependent on experience
- Company van
- Company laptop/phone
- Industry leading training and development programme – training UK and abroad
- Inclusive working environment
- Small company culture, big company backing and investment
- Strong global brand
What’s involved in the role
- Monitors Engineer’s time ensuring efficient utilisation and allocation
- Ensures that unused new parts, warranty parts or service exchange parts are returned, cleaned and labelled to the relevant department from related jobs, and are accompanied by accurate and complete documentation
- Actively participates in the opening/closing of jobs, checking and processing of time sheets and inspection reports, and ensuring identified work outstanding is recorded for future resolution
- Ensures the quality system requirements are maintained with tool and equipment issue and updates calibration records to adhere to the policy statement
- Maintains communication with field service Engineers, internal departments, suppliers and customers to keep them fully informed and advised regarding the progress of jobs
- Supports the team by undertaking some or all of the duties of colleagues, in their absence, to ensure efficient running of the department
- Actively ensures all customer requests and requirements are received and dealt with, while keeping the customer informed at all stages of the process
- Always collates sufficient information to support the accurate processing of internal or external invoices or warranty claims
- Co-ordinates product modification programmes to ensure timely delivery to the customer.
- Continually liaises with the Sales Department and customers regarding new machine deliveries and requirements
- Liaises with the After Sales Parts team to co-ordinate the delivery of spare parts
- Efficiently organises sub-contractors when supporting customers or engineers
- Effectively plans the logistics for all spare parts, tools, transport and manpower to arrive in a timely manner
- Able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role and / or industry
- Ability to demonstrate developed leadership skills
- Desired - satisfactory completion of a recognised apprenticeship in a related industry to NVQ level 3
- Full clean driving licence
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to use own initiative
- Computer literate and able to demonstrate uses of IT relevant to role
- Be able to travel UK & Ireland as required to support business requirements
- Keep up to date on technical skills and knowledge, attending training as required