North West, England, United Kingdom
£35,000 + Company Van
Our client is looking for a highly motivated qualified diesel generator engineer with a good all-round understanding of basic electrics, knowledge of running, maintenance, preventative maintenance on all diesel engines, on-site routines and preferably with a background with hybrid systems/ Solar PV/ Generators, alternatively an individual with a background in engineering/electrical works. A full UK driving license is also critical for the role.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In depot and on-site servicing.
- Ability to understand vast variations of diesel engines.
- Ability to control, and organise service requirements and records.
- Establish power connections with the use of fly leads ranging from 16amp, 32amp and 63amp. (plug and play). Power is established from a range of hybrid products.
- Disconnections of the above. (Site demobilisation)
- Ability to read and understand Method Statements, Risk assessments, Lift Plans & Site drawings.
- Ability to brief out the above to a site install team.
- Prioritise and rectify site breakdowns ranging from water or power issues on site.
- Stock management of individual equipment needed to carry out daily tasks.
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships.
- Report to the Head of Contract Delivery on a daily basis.
- Technical Knowledge
- Understanding of the components used within our hybrid systems – Solar PV, Battery, Wind turbine, Generators Diesel/LPG/ HVO.
- Programming settings on new and existing hybrid systems.
- Fault diagnosis on systems/ generators.
- Site visits on occasion to diagnose/ rectify faults.
- Remote monitoring of systems.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply or share your CV with email@example.com