Do you want to join a growing and progressive company who are established partners with a global construction manufacturer?
Do you have a genuine interest in construction equipment and a desire to learn more?
Do you thrive best when working for a smaller, yet reputable company but also want the financial security of being paid above market rate?
If so, Elite Consultancy Network have the perfect opportunity for you!
What’s on offer
- £18 – £22 per hour, dependent on experience
- Company van
- Specialist tools
- Uniform/branded workwear
- Flexibility where needed
What’s involved in the role
- Carry out pre-delivery inspections, servicing and repairs on construction equipment
- Carry out new machinery PDI, servicing and repairs to all equipment we sell, both in our workshop and on customer premises
- Carry out duties as required by the Service Manager
- Completing tasks and all relevant paperwork including taking pictures to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain van as required
- Maintain focus on any of your jobs in WIP, liaising with service manager
- Report any sales opportunities to Service Manager or direct to Sales Manager
What you will need
- General construction equipment engineering experience
- Strong diagnostic skills including work with a laptop
- Focused on first time fix and customer satisfaction
- Ability to work on your own but also as part of a team
- Conduct your work in a professional, clean and organised manner
- IT literate, and able to complete paperwork clearly and in a timely manner
- Must possess a full UK Driving Licence