Location: Motherwell, Glasgow
Competitive & Negotiable Base Salary, Bonus Scheme, Company Car or Allowance, Phone, Laptop, 25 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays, Company Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Private Healthcare.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Depot Manager to join a market leading, well-established Construction Hire company. This is a growing business that has shown huge success and expansion, operating across multiple locations, giving them full national coverage. They are fully embedded within their chosen field and pride themselves on their company culture by providing a rewarding, incentivising, and friendly working environment.
Within the role of Depot Manager, you shall take full ownership for the Glasgow branch, holding full P&L responsibility, as well as be responsible for managing and leading a team.
Responsibilities of the Role:
• To provide leadership and direction to a team of personnel
• Deliver effective operational and commercial performance within the depot
• Hold full P&L responsibilities within the branch
• Take ownership to meet depot objectives and budget
• Ensure fleet is kept in good condition and is allocated appropriately
• Ensure all health and safety, policies and legal legislation is being upheld
• Responsible for recruitment and development of staff
Requirements of Role:
• Experience working within a Branch Manager, Depot Manager, or General Manager role
• Previous experience working within the Plant Hire, Tool Hire, Powered Access, or Construction Rental industries
• Strong leadership and managerial skills is essential
• Excellent communication and organisation skills
If you are someone who fits the above requirements and would like to find out more about this opportunity please speak to Zoe Mansfield - 0121 450 5000 – firstname.lastname@example.org