Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 (Salary Negotiable DOE), 25 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays, Company Pension, Healthcare Scheme, Annual Bonus, Full Product Training.
We have a brand-new opening for a Senior Service Controller / Customer Service Team Leader to join a well-established, manufacturing business based in Shropshire. This global organisation is renowned for their strong product range, people’s culture, and excellent reputation for delivering a first class service.
Within this role you will lead a team of Service Controllers, providing administration support to the service department, and ensuring the efficiency, productivity, and correct processes are being followed. Full training will be offered, along with genuine opportunties for career development within a leading global brand.
Responsibilities of the Role:
• Motivating customer service team to achieve set monthly invoicing targets.
• Supervision of all administration processes for the service operations function (job quoting, raising quotes and invoices, planning and preparation, technician and 3rd party scheduling, invoicing and query resolution).
• Drive performance, team member engagement, development and succession planning
• Supporting the team of service controllers, as well as training new members.
• Ensure customer queries and complaints are dealt with efficiently and professionally.
• Drive improvement and standardisation of the administrative processes.
Requirements of Role:
• Previous experience working as a Senior Service Controller or within a Team Lead/Supervisory role
• Knowledge of the Construction Equipment sector would be preferable
• Strong background in Customer Service within a Call Centre Environment would be considered
• Experience with SAP or Salesforce advantageous
If you are someone who fits the above requirements and would like to find out more about this opportunity, please speak to Zoe Mansfield - 0121 450 5000 – firstname.lastname@example.org