£30000 - £45000 per annum
2 x Workshop Engineers
We are currently recruiting for an independent heavy plant service and repair specialist, looking to take on 2 Workshop Engineers based in the West Midlands. Working with; construction, quarrying, and mining equipment. Successful applicants will need to be, a time served heavy plant mechanic / NVQ L3 qualified with experience of working on heavy plant.
The position of Workshop Engineer plays an essential part towards the success of the business. It entails repairing and servicing plant machinery within the workshop environment. This will require a good team player who is flexible on the job.
Duties would include but are not limited to;
- Professionally and effectively checking and repairing plant machinery defects.
- Ensuring all work is recorded on a job sheet & that the check sheet is properly completed.
- Requisition all parts as soon as possible to reduce waiting time for spares.
- Check spares have arrived daily and fit to any waiting machines promptly.
- Provide the best possible turnaround for plant/ vehicles whilst also ensuring the correct quality standard expected by the company.
What you will get;
This position comes with a competitive salary based on experience and benefits such as a pension scheme and company bonus scheme. Your first 40 hours a week are paid at a basic rate, any work over and above these house will be paid as overtime.
Please forward your details through to email@example.com, or contact us on 01902 271971 for a confidential chat about how we can help you to secure your next role.